Our Crew is growing! Are you interested in coming aboard with HBH & Co.?
See all currently open positions below!
We are looking for an experienced and qualified C-suite Executive Assistant for a part-time (remote) position with growth potential to become full-time. We are working to find the right mutual match for longevity. The ideal candidate should be well-organized, comfortable proactively taking ownership of tasks, scheduling meetings, managing projects, and responding to communications on the client's behalf. This role is heavily client-facing, so a focus on customer service/satisfaction/hospitality is imperative. The ability to be responsive during business hours is absolutely necessary.
• Partner with executive to realize their visions and goals
Aid executive in scheduling and preparing for meetings
• Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executive
• Make travel arrangements
• Help troubleshoot and support CRM's and other systems
• Represent executive in written and verbal client communications
• Manage calendar and appointments
• Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external collaborators
• Manage small and large projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
• C-Suite or equivalent experience (10 years minimum)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Availability for 10-20 hours a week during business hours (option to increase hours
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High standards of discretion, professionalism, integrity, and diplomacy
Ability to work with minimal supervision (moved from below)
• A proactive self-starter
• An independent problem-solver
• Understands time sensitivity of tasks; able to prioritize, triage, and execute tasks promptly.
• Take a “manage up” approach, taking the initiative to ensure your executive is well
informed and has what she needs before all meetings, calls, appointments, etc.
• Comfortable with, and set up for, working entirely remotely - ideally, remote support
• Comfortable using and learning new technologies such as CRMs, schedulers, project management tools, or billing software, eg.
• Detail-oriented with data input/management
• Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
• A positive attitude – you enjoy what you do!