Our Crew is growing! Are you interested
in coming aboard with HBH & Co.?
See all currently open positions below!
We are looking for an experienced and qualified C-suite Executive Assistant for a part-time (remote) position with growth potential to become full-time. We are working to find the right mutual match for longevity. The ideal candidate should be well-organized, comfortable proactively taking ownership of tasks, scheduling meetings, managing projects, and responding to communications on the client's behalf. This role is heavily client-facing, so a focus on customer service/satisfaction/hospitality is imperative. The ability to be responsive during business hours is absolutely necessary.
• Partner with executive to realize their visions and goals
Aid executive in scheduling and preparing for meetings
• Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executive
• Make travel arrangements
• Help troubleshoot and support CRM's and other systems
• Represent executive in written and verbal client communications
• Manage calendar and appointments
• Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external collaborators
• Manage small and large projects as needed
Qualifications & Requirements
• C-Suite or equivalent experience (10 years minimum)
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
• Availability for 10-20 hours a week during business hours (option to increase hours
• Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High standards of discretion, professionalism, integrity, and diplomacy
Ability to work with minimal supervision (moved from below)
• A proactive self-starter
• An independent problem-solver
• Understands time sensitivity of tasks; able to prioritize, triage, and execute tasks promptly.
• Take a “manage up” approach, taking the initiative to ensure your executive is well
informed and has what she needs before all meetings, calls, appointments, etc.
• Comfortable with, and set up for, working entirely remotely - ideally, remote support
• Comfortable using and learning new technologies such as CRMs, schedulers, project management tools, or billing software, eg.
• Detail-oriented with data input/management
• Ability to connect with people, and develop and maintain professional relationships
• A positive attitude – you enjoy what you do!
We are looking for an experienced and qualified Social Media Manager (fully remote) to join our Crew! The ideal candidate is well-organized and is comfortable proactively taking ownership of and strategizing social media marketing campaigns. You will be the primary manager of our clients’ business social media accounts. You will be posting, engaging, and creating content for multiple companies. The ability to personify and adhere to a brand’s voice is imperative.
In this position, you will be working one on one with clients while representing HBH & Co. A focus on customer service/satisfaction is extremely important. The hours for this position are highly flexible! However, it is expected that you will respond promptly to all client communications during regular business hours.Social Media Managers will assist in the development, design, and deployment of social media content and sometimes other marketing projects as needed. This person will be imaginative, self-motivated, and have the ability to operate the day-to-day marketing efforts of a company.
As a Social Media Manager at HBH & Co. you will have creative freedom and autonomy over your assigned tasks while working closely with our Senior Digital Marketing Strategist. While you are expected to represent HBH & Co. to our standards, we respect your knowledge and expertise as a professional in this space.
We see your creativity, skill set, and experience as an asset and you will have a voice when it comes to sharing ideas, workflows, and preferences within your role.
Qualifications & Requirements
• 2-4 years minimum of professional social media management/digital marketing experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in being the primary manager of a social media account
• Knowledge of how to schedule posts in Meta Business Suite and 3rd-party scheduling platforms
• Knowledge of how to create graphics, add text to reels/TikTok videos, and a majority of social media platform features
• Copywriting skills for captions and posts
• Sales or customer service experience
• Skilled with social media growth and platforms (especially Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok)
• Availability for 15-25 hours a week starting (growth to full-time available)
Compensation is $20-$25/hour depending on experience, with annual merit and performance-based increases.